336 Productions recently wrapped production on TACTIX, a new fitness and martial arts conditioning system developed by John Spencer Ellis. TACTIX is a cross between MMA conditioning, self-defense, metabolic conditioning and body weight training. The program will offer trainers, coaches and fitness professionals certificates to graduates so they can teach TACTIX to groups. 336 Productions captured more than 10 hours of exercises and drills at the LA Boxing in Lake Forest. They are now starting post-production: editing, creating graphics, audio design, music, etc. It’s a very exciting program that 336 Productions is thrilled to be apart of. TACTIX will launch this fall.
- Clutch Names 336 Production as a 2021 Top Creative Agency in Los Angeles July 7, 2021
- 336 Productions is a Leading Women-Owned Company on Clutch October 26, 2020
- Clients Rate 336 Productions as a Five-Star Agency! August 23, 2019
- Amazing Movie Recommendations for Graphic Designers August 4, 2022
- 3 Trends to Try On TikTok This Year August 3, 2022
- Why Do Social Platforms Love Videos More than Photos? August 2, 2022
Art award winners award winning production company Awesome B2B videos Business video production services Cars Classic corporate video corporate video production corporate videos educational video educational videos Epic event video fitness video Funny Gaming Tips marketing video marketing videos motion graphics Music Orange County Photography production company reel sales video Standard TACTIX the compass Top corporate videos trade show video training video Video video marketing video marketing company video marketing services video production video production companies video production company video production services Videos video services Video Vendors web video