336 Productions recently wrapped production on TACTIX, a new fitness and martial arts conditioning system developed by John Spencer Ellis. TACTIX is a cross between MMA conditioning, self-defense, metabolic conditioning and body weight training. The program will offer trainers, coaches and fitness professionals certificates to graduates so they can teach TACTIX to groups. 336 Productions captured more than 10 hours of exercises and drills at the LA Boxing in Lake Forest. They are now starting post-production: editing, creating graphics, audio design, music, etc. It’s a very exciting program that 336 Productions is thrilled to be apart of. TACTIX will launch this fall.
- 336 Productions is a Leading Women-Owned Company on Clutch October 26, 2020
- Clients Rate 336 Productions as a Five-Star Agency! August 23, 2019
- What You Need to Know to Create Effective Trade Show Demos March 3, 2021
- How to Prepare Your 2021 Black History Month Campaign February 2, 2021
- How Companies Can Creatively Add More Video Content to Their Social Media Pages January 19, 2021
Art award winners award winning production company Awesome Business video production services Cars Classic color correction communicator awards corporate video corporate videos documentary educational video Epic feature film fitness video Funny Gaming Tips marketing videos motion graphics Music Photography post-production promotional video reel sales video sap special interest film Standard TACTIX telly awards the compass trade show video training video Video video marketing video marketing company video marketing services video production video production company video production services Videos video services w3 awards web video