Documentaries provide factual information about events, people, and organizations. They are a creative treatment of reality. Enterprises can use documentary videos to showcase the history of their company or brand and its progression over time. Documentaries can also be used to educate an audience about a specific concept or event through a cinematic medium.
Partner with a leading video production company for exceptional documentaries that captivate your viewers and create targeted engagement. 336 Productions is an award-winning studio based in California with a proven track record of producing top-tier video assets.
Award-Winning SoCal Production Studio
336 Productions is a full-service corporate video production agency based in Orange County, California. We can execute your video project from conceptualization to completion to deliver polished, high-performing videos.
As a multiple award-winning studio, we’re staffed by a team of seasoned video professionals who know what it takes to generate sustained traction. We’ve partnered with some of the country’s leading brands and organizations to help them grow their audience, promote their brand, and increase sales through video marketing.
Partner with 336 Productions for a seamless collaboration process that can be adjusted to fit your needs. Benefit from flexible payment terms and short deadlines to make it a more accessible experience for you.
See some of the other video services we offer in addition to company documentary production:
- Brand Videos
- Testimonial Videos
- Educational Videos
- Explainer Videos
- B2B Videos
- Training Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Product Videos
- Sales Videos
- Social Media Videos
Benefits of Documentary Video Production
Documentaries are a great way to explore an event or a series of events encapsulating the highlights of a person or institution’s life. They give you a chance to dive into history, informing and entertaining the audience in equal measure. There are a range of ways to use documentaries to boost your video marketing efforts.
- Company Videos: Companies can use documentary video production to great effect to give customers more insight into their history. It’s an excellent way to showcase your roots and growth to connect with people at a deeper level. Highlighting important events in your company’s growth or demonstrating how you helped shape the course of history to bring about positive change can raise the profile of your enterprise.
- Brand Videos: Documentaries can also help humanize a brand by communicating its values and ethos. Demonstrating your commitment to these values through your actions over the years can help inspire customer trust and loyalty towards your brand. Documentary video production is a popular way for companies to showcase sustainable community practices and their CSR activities.
- Educational Videos: Documentaries are an excellent tool to build awareness around an issue, such as climate change or government policy. They can educate your audience in an engaging way, retaining interest throughout while delivering an important message. Done well, documentaries can generate real buzz, helping you marshall donations, volunteers, and social opinion.
Create stellar documentaries that drive interest and participation from your audiences with 336 Productions. Here are some of the results our videos have achieved for our customers:
- Improved Audience Engagement
- Greater Word-Of-Mouth Publicity
- Increased Sign-Ups
- Increased Leads
- Increased Sales
- More Revenue
- Higher Information Retention
- Improved Search Ranking
Create Powerful Engagement With Video
Videos are the best tools available to engage audiences at scale. They do a far better job of this than anything else you’re likely to use. A study by HubSpot found that video offers an average return on investment (ROI) of 49% — much higher than any other form of content, with email coming a distant second at 28%.
According to Unbounce, adding a video to your landing page can increase conversions by as much as 80%. In fact, as per Zight, it’s the most preferred content format with 91% of consumers clamoring for more video content from their brands.
Level up your company’s video production with documentaries from 336 Productions. Speak to a video production professional today.