Educational videos help your audience explore and learn concepts in an interesting and enjoyable way. Educational videos are an indispensable tool for businesses due to their ability to simplify complex information, engage audiences, and improve comprehension. They effectively translate intricate concepts into easily digestible content, making them instrumental in communicating a company’s value proposition.
At 336 Productions, our focus extends beyond merely producing videos. We strive to encapsulate your vision in the most impactful way, resulting in content that resonates and educates. . Whether you’re looking for an educational explainer video for your product or service, long-form or short-form video lectures on certain topics, or a way to onboard or train your employees, we’ve got you covered. Captivate audiences and build awareness with our educational video production services.
Award-Winning Video Production Company
336 Productions is a full-service video production agency that can handle your video from concept to delivery. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’ve been awarded for our work every one of those years. Some of the biggest brands in California and the U.S. trust us to handle their media production needs.
Anticipate superior video content designed to educate your potential customers while seamlessly aligning with your corporate and institutional objectives. Collaborate with our seasoned professionals who excel in educational video production, ensuring your vision is transformed into content that teaches and entertains.
We make it a point to be highly engaged with you throughout the process while making it a simple and fun affair. We’re happy to facilitate custom workflow requests and rushed deadlines, as well as provide flexible payment terms for your video.
Full Video Production Services
Here are some of the other video services we offer in addition to creating educational explainer videos:
- Brand Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Corporate Explainer Videos
- B2B Videos
- Case Study Videos
- Internal Communications
- Promotional Videos
- Product Demos
- Event Videos
- Training Videos
- Company Videos
- Sales Videos
Benefits of Educational Video Production
Educational videos combine creative storytelling with engaging visuals to communicate essential information. They’re a great way to take a deep dive into a concept or product while retaining audience interest throughout.
Educational videos are also very versatile in that they can be used by everyone from marketing teams to corporate training departments, nonprofits, educational institutions, and more. Here are some of the common applications of educational video production:
- Corporate Explainer Videos: Educational explainer videos for products and services simplify complex information, making it easier for customers to understand the value proposition. These engaging visuals not only enhance customer comprehension but also contribute to boosting brand awareness and driving sales. Moreover, by fostering a deeper understanding of a company’s offerings, explainer videos can also serve to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, creating a stronger, longer-lasting relationship between the business and its clients. Often, they harness the power of motion-graphics, also known as animated videos.
- Institutional Education Assets: Investing in educational videos enhances the learning experience by breaking down complex concepts and offering students the flexibility to learn at their own pace. These interactive tools standardize teaching while improving academic outcomes and efficiency, thereby providing a cost-effective solution for delivering consistent, high-quality education.All kinds of institutions from colleges and universities to K-12 programs, upskilling centers, and ed-tech startups can benefit from educational video production.
- Social Impact Videos: Educational videos are often a go-to for nonprofits, government departments, and community organizations when they want to talk about a particularly relevant issue that could use your attention or contribution. From PSAs to donation appeals and localized notices, they are a proven tool to boost audience participation.
- Tutorials: Tutorials are a fairly typical application for educational videos. Companies often use them to help stakeholders use a product or navigate a process more effectively, such as with product tutorials or how-to videos. They are also employed by e-learning platforms to help viewers learn a new skill or routine, such as cooking, music, fitness, web design, coding, and more.
- Training Videos: Educational videos are the perfect fit for activities like employee onboarding, training, re-skilling, and upskilling. As standard reusable assets, they can help you deliver the information you need without needing to allocate personnel hours. They’re also ideal for remote, asynchronous companies where employees can review the material they need at their convenience.
Regardless of the space you’re in, educational video production can help you level up your outreach efforts and meaningfully connect with your audiences. Here are some of the outcomes our videos have achieved for our clients:
- Improved Audience Engagement
- Increased On-Page Dwell-Time
- Improved Conversion Rates
- Increased Leads and Sales
- Higher Information Retention
- Increased Conceptual Awareness
- Improved Search Ranking
- Increased Revenue
Using Video Gets You Better Results
By every metric, video outperforms other mediums when it comes to engaging your target audiences — and this is especially true with educational video production. Without video, you’d have to resort to long brochures or even ebooks to impart a similar level of education — which can be a challenge given shorter attention spans.
According to a Hubspot survey, video is the most preferred content format for consumers, and offers the best ROI (49%) with email coming a distant second (28%). It also helps people discover you more easily; a study by Forrester Research indicates that video is over 50 times more likely to feature on the first page of Google results for a query as opposed to links with text-based content.