A sales video is one of the best ways to get people to buy your products or use your services. On your website, it’s an excellent tool to quickly educate visitors on your company’s benefits and turn them into paying customers. Sales videos can be used in a host of ways, including on product pages, as an advertisement, as pre-sales collateral, and more.
Convert prospects and grow your business with premium sales video production from an award-winning company. 336 Productions, a premier corporate video company in Costa Mesa, has a proven track record of creating high-performing video assets, both animated and live-action, for top national and global brands.
Full-Service Video Production Studio
336 Productions is a one-stop shop for everything video production. We can handle your project needs from concept to delivery. You’re guaranteed outstanding videos that impress your audiences, sell more products, and win you more deals.
We’ve partnered with some of the most well-known brands across industries to help them drive revenue with tailored sales video production. Our work has received multiple awards every year we’ve been in business, recognizing our stellar brand and corporate video work.
We’re committed to delivering maximum satisfaction on every engagement. See flexible payment terms, adaptable workflows, attentive customer service, and a smooth, fun production process when you work with us.
Supercharge product sales with 336 Productions. Browse some of the other marketing and corporate video services we provide:
- Explainer Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Educational Videos
- Testimonial Videos
- Corporate Videos
- Brand Videos
- B2B Videos
- Social Media Videos
- Training Videos
- Company Videos
- Tutorial Videos
- Event Videos
Types of Sales Videos
Sales video production is most effective when it takes into account the ‘how’ and ‘where’ as much as the ‘what’. Where are your customers watching the video and how far along are they in the lead pipeline? Both of these things should have an impact on the content of the video.
- Product/Service Videos: These are among the most common types of sales videos. On your website, they’re a way for visitors to quickly understand your offering, its features, and benefits without having to scroll through reams of text.
- Commercials: These are as sales-y as they get. They’re top-of-the-funnel videos that are often introducing viewers to your product/service for the first time. The objective here is to quickly hook your prospects with your best value propositions and move them further along the sales pipeline.
- Social Media Videos: Social media is an indispensable platform to attract new customers. It’s where your prospects spend a lot of their spare time and contextually targeting them here makes a lot of sense. Social media sales videos are typically as entertaining as they are informative and aim to keep the viewer watching long enough to communicate value.
- Pre-Sales Videos: These are very much a staple of sales video production. They’re a standard part of sales collateral for B2B companies or D2C ones with longer sales cycles. You can use them to give prospects a quick overview of your product/service, showcase features, answer questions, or deliver competitive comparisons, depending on the stage of the sales cycle. They can do a lot of heavy lifting for your sales reps in terms of prepping a lead,setting expectations, and helping them land more customers during the meet.
- Testimonial Videos: Demonstrating social proof is an essential part of sales video production. Testimonial videos help you do just that by letting happy customers extoll your virtues on film. These help build trust and credibility for potential customers and can be just the push needed to convert someone on the fence.
Browse our portfolio to see examples of sales videos done right. Read through some of our customer testimonials for feedback on our work. Here are just some of the results we’ve delivered for our clients across industries:
- Increased Leads
- Increased Conversions
- Higher Sales
- Increased Engagement
- Increased On-Page Dwell Time
- Improved Search Ranking
- Increased Traffic
- Shorter Sales Cycles
Schedule a consultation with 336 Productions to see how we can deliver these results for your brand as well.
Use Video Production for More Sales
Video is a proven way to level up any marketing or sales campaign. There is a wealth of research and use case data that supports this as well.
For instance, in a study by Wyzowl, 84% of respondents indicated that they were convinced to buy a product or service after watching a video. According to Unbounce, including a video on your landing page can boost conversions by a massive 80%. Animoto concurs with a parallel study where 72% of businesses say using video improved their conversion rates.
Work with seasoned experts for high-quality, high-return sales video production. Work with 336 Productions.