336 Productions created a promotional trailer for TACTIX, which will be shared on the official website and video sharing sites, such as YouTube. TACTIX is a martial arts fitness training, certification and business system developed by John Spencer Ellis. 336 shot and edited all the educational videos as part of the TACTIX learning program. The trailer was created to market the program and create buzz. The branded intro is used as the opening for all the video lessons. John Spencer Ellis wanted the videos to be inspirational and high impact.
- 336 Productions is a Leading Women-Owned Company on Clutch October 26, 2020
- Clients Rate 336 Productions as a Five-Star Agency! August 23, 2019
- What You Need to Know to Create Effective Trade Show Demos March 3, 2021
- How to Prepare Your 2021 Black History Month Campaign February 2, 2021
- How Companies Can Creatively Add More Video Content to Their Social Media Pages January 19, 2021
Art award winners award winning production company Awesome Business video production services Cars Classic color correction communicator awards corporate video corporate videos documentary educational video Epic feature film fitness video Funny Gaming Tips marketing videos motion graphics Music Photography post-production promotional video reel sales video sap special interest film Standard TACTIX telly awards the compass trade show video training video Video video marketing video marketing company video marketing services video production video production company video production services Videos video services w3 awards web video