336 Productions created a promotional trailer for TACTIX, which will be shared on the official website and video sharing sites, such as YouTube. TACTIX is a martial arts fitness training, certification and business system developed by John Spencer Ellis. 336 shot and edited all the educational videos as part of the TACTIX learning program. The trailer was created to market the program and create buzz. The branded intro is used as the opening for all the video lessons. John Spencer Ellis wanted the videos to be inspirational and high impact.
- Clutch Names 336 Production as a 2021 Top Creative Agency in Los Angeles July 7, 2021
- 336 Productions is a Leading Women-Owned Company on Clutch October 26, 2020
- Clients Rate 336 Productions as a Five-Star Agency! August 23, 2019
- Amazing Movie Recommendations for Graphic Designers August 4, 2022
- 3 Trends to Try On TikTok This Year August 3, 2022
- Why Do Social Platforms Love Videos More than Photos? August 2, 2022
Art award winners award winning production company Awesome B2B videos Business video production services Cars Classic corporate video corporate video production corporate videos educational video educational videos Epic event video fitness video Funny Gaming Tips marketing video marketing videos motion graphics Music Orange County Photography production company reel sales video Standard TACTIX the compass Top corporate videos trade show video training video Video video marketing video marketing company video marketing services video production video production companies video production company video production services Videos video services Video Vendors web video