336 Productions created a promotional trailer for TACTIX, which will be shared on the official website and video sharing sites, such as YouTube. TACTIX is a martial arts fitness training, certification and business system developed by John Spencer Ellis. 336 shot and edited all the educational videos as part of the TACTIX learning program. The trailer was created to market the program and create buzz. The branded intro is used as the opening for all the video lessons. John Spencer Ellis wanted the videos to be inspirational and high impact.
- Clutch Names 336 Production as a 2021 Top Creative Agency in Los Angeles July 7, 2021
- 336 Productions is a Leading Women-Owned Company on Clutch October 26, 2020
- Clients Rate 336 Productions as a Five-Star Agency! August 23, 2019
- 4 Tips for Producing a Top Corporate Video July 11, 2021
- Video Production: In-House or Outsourced? July 9, 2021
Art award winners award winning production company Awesome Business video production services Cars Classic color correction communicator awards corporate video corporate videos documentary educational video Epic event video feature film fitness video Funny Gaming Tips marketing videos motion graphics Music Photography promotional video reel sales video sap special interest film Standard TACTIX telly awards the compass trade show video training video Video video marketing video marketing company video marketing services video production video production company video production services Videos video services w3 awards web video