2023 So Far
Wow, how can it be that it’s almost April?! Well, time does seem to fly when you’re having fun, so that might explain why we’re speeding through Q1. We’ve already had some great shoots this year and are in pre-production on some exciting projects with both new and past clients. On the post-production front, we’ve already delivered six videos this year and are in post on many more.
New Year, New Camera
We recently invested in a Sony FX6 Cinema Line Full-frame Camera. We film on a variety of cameras depending on the project, like Blackmagic, RED, ARRI, and Canon, but this camera fits nicely into our kit as a versatile 4K camera with a full-frame sensor. We’re big fans of the Sony cameras and are loving this newest addition.
Having the latest and greatest video production equipment and software is important for several reasons:
- Quality: Newer equipment often provides better image and sound quality than older equipment, allowing for more professional-looking and sounding videos.
- Efficiency: Modern equipment often allows for faster and more efficient production processes, which can save time and money for both the production company and the client.
- Versatility: Newer equipment often comes with more features and options, allowing for more creative freedom and flexibility in the production process.
- Innovation: Staying up-to-date with the latest equipment and technology can allow production companies to experiment with new techniques and trends, which can lead to more innovative and unique videos.
2023 Video Trends
The video trends of this year have yet to fully reveal themselves, but here’s some potential ones based on current patterns and projections:
- Continued growth of video content: Video has been a rapidly growing form of content over the past few years, and this trend is likely to continue. More businesses are expected to incorporate video into their marketing strategies, including live video and 360-degree video.
- Increased use of AI and personalization: As AI technology continues to develop, it is expected to play a larger role in video marketing. Personalized video content based on user data and preferences is likely to become more common.
- Shorter attention spans: With so much content available online, consumers’ attention spans are getting shorter. In response, marketers are likely to produce shorter, more engaging videos that get to the point quickly.
- More interactive video experiences: Interactive video experiences, such as shoppable videos and virtual reality experiences, are likely to become more common as technology continues to advance.
- Greater focus on video analytics: As video becomes a more integral part of marketing strategies, businesses are likely to place greater emphasis on measuring the success of their videos through analytics tools.
Creative Marketing Video Content
Looking for a video agency for your next project? Consider 336 Productions. Contact us today for a free consultation and quote.